About Me

Hello my name is Jordaan and I am 8 years old. I'm an Australian but now I live in Sentul City. I was born in Subiaco, Australia in 1999. I have one younger brother named Jaycob and one older sister named Tiana. We all go to SPH.

Monday 18 February 2008

My Reflection about E-books


I was very excited when we were able to read a chapter book. I have wanted to read a chapter book for a long time because I want to learn more words. I like to read normal books but I love reading E-books because I don’t have to waste any paper and with an E-book on the computer I can zoom in on the text, not like with normal books where the small writing is sometimes hard to see. I learnt that a book and E-books are different but an E-book is more fun to read because I can use my computer.

4 comments:

Jane Ross said...

Cool blog Jordaan. How did you like reading an eComic?

Jordaan said...

It's because that we can't lose it and we don't have to carry it.

Kayla said...

I like your picture of the FF.

Henry said...

Jordaan how did you make the visitor map? I try many time but I can't.