About Me

Hello my name is Jordaan and I am 8 years old. I'm an Australian but now I live in Sentul City. I was born in Subiaco, Australia in 1999. I have one younger brother named Jaycob and one older sister named Tiana. We all go to SPH.

Thursday 10 April 2008


They are:
Pak David Lee, Pak Josse, and Ibu Ria

Heartline Radio

On Wednesday, 2nd of April I went to visit Heartline Radio 100.6 FM. I left from school at 8 am and went on a bus to visit Heartline Radio. I arrived at Heartline Radio at 10 am . I took pictures of some of the staff of Heartline with my camera as you can see above. I had a tour around the Radio Station. Then I ate Hoka Hoka Bento. After I ate we went to a room and listened and learned how to be an announcer. The man who taught us how to be an announcer is named David Lee . There was a two men, the other was named Pak Jose and we also met two girls named Miss Carly and Ibu Ria. Then we went back to school.

No comments: